Homes designed with all your needs in mind
At RCA Villages, we've always developed and built our own villages from start to finish, so we've learned a thing or two about what you're looking for. Inside your RCA Villages villa you'll have an intelligently designed, energy efficient, light-filled space with all the privacy and security you'll ever need.
Downsizing shouldn't mean compromising on space, quality and style.
- Our homes offer full sized kitchens in a range of designs. All offer contemporary appliances and finishes, as well as plenty of drawers and storage.
- Spacious, light-filled living and dining areas are large enough to accommodate family-sized furnishings. You'll feel comfortable all year round with your remote-controlled split system air-conditioning and heating unit provided in the living room.
- Most homes provide a north-facing, tiled alfresco area.
- The queen-sized master bedroom features a generous walk-in robe and ensuite.
- A portico and tiled entrance to your front door allows you to greet your guests in all kinds of weather. You also have a screened security door for added peace of mind.
- Your double lock-up garage has a remote controlled roller door and an internal entrance to your home. The garage offers ample space for two cars, a work bench and storage.
- A second double bedroom is always at the rear of the home, well separated from the master bedroom and living area. It features built-in robes and is adjacent to the bathroom so that guests can enjoy their privacy.
- Ample storage is provided throughout.
- All homes come with a solar hot water service with electric/gas booster and storage.
- The full sized laundry has an external door nearby to the clothesline.
- A separate study for your household administration or to plan your next overseas vacation.
- Most designs offer a tiled patio. A perfect spot to enjoy coffee and the paper.
(This is an extract from RCA Villages' printed welcome booklet.)
To find out more about RCA Villages' and to arrange a tour, visit rcavillages.com.au.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of a move to a modern retirement village around Melbourne. Booking a tour at one of the RCA Villages around Melbourne can be a great place to start. Visit the website of the village in the region you would like to visit for contact details.
South East Melbourne
Ask about RCA Villages no deposit reservation process on new villas.