Visit official site -> www.beleuravillage.com.au
A brand new Retirement Village in Mornington – Gateway to The Mornington Peninsula
This brand new Mornington Retirement Village is sure to impress. The exceptional architecturally designed homes are surrounded by gardens and wetlands. The fabulous Community Clubhouse and championship bowling green are located in the heart of the village. You can be as energetic or as laid back as you like, but you’ll never be short of choices. There is an extensive range of facilities and activities suited to every interest.
Visit our Display Information Centre
107 Bungower Road, Mornington
Melways Reference: 105 B12
Display Villas Open 7 Days
From 9am – 5pm
At Beleura Village Mornington there are 185 independent living villas with a choice of five different floor plans. All Villas have 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study and range in size from 135 sqm to 173 sqm.
All Beleura Village Villas include:
- Double or single lock-up garage (with internal access)
- Large open-plan kitchen, living and dining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Wired for internet and pay T.V.
- North facing alfresco courtyard or terrace
- Quality fixtures, fittings, curtains and carpets
- Walk in robe and ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes and storage room
- 24 hour medical emergency call system
- Internal laundry with separate external access